Coronavirus (COVID-19): BINDLE Action Plan
We place the highest priority on protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers so we wanted to let you know what we’re doing behind the scenes based on guidance from the Australian and Victorian government health departments. Measures include:
– All team members thoroughly washing and sanitising hands every time they enter and leave our offices and distribution centres
– All team members sanitising their hands before and after warehouse pickups and customer deliveries
– Clear direction to all team members to stay at home if they feel sick
These are by no means new measures, as we have always had health & safety policies in place for our team, but we want to reassure our Bindle customers that we have an action plan in place.
In addition to this, contactless delivery will become the norm for the foreseeable future. Our delivery drivers have been briefed as follows:
– To sanitise their hands between each customer delivery
– Wherever possible, they should not come into direct contact with customers / gift recipients
– Instead, where safe, drivers will leave gifts at the front door of residential addresses or at the main entrance of commercial addresses
Our intention is to take a common sense and practical approach to this situation, these measures are not intended to cause panic or inconvenience. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and update our Bindle customers as things develop.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch at email@example.com
For information around COVID Shipping Delays please visit our COVID Shipping page.