COVID-19 - Delivery Delays
** Due to COVID-19 we are experiencing significant delays in all courier and postal services making it impossible to guarantee normal delivery times. Current freight levels are high, and priority is being given to essential services and medical deliveries. Depending on your destination (city/regional) please allow an additional 2-10 business days for delivery. We appreciate your patience and understanding. **
For all orders delivered to an Australian address, we guarantee your Bindle gift will be dispatched same business day when ordered before 2pm.
For information around postage and delivery options please visit our shipping page.
Bindle Action Plan
We place the highest priority on protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers so we wanted to let you know what we’re doing behind the scenes based on guidance from the Australian and Victorian government health departments. Measures include:
– All team members thoroughly washing and sanitising hands every time they enter and leave our offices and distribution centres
– All team members sanitising their hands before and after warehouse pickups and customer deliveries
– Clear direction to all team members to stay at home if they feel sick
These are by no means new measures, as we have always had health & safety policies in place for our team, but we want to reassure our Bindle customers that we have an action plan in place.
In addition to this, contactless delivery will become the norm for the foreseeable future. Our delivery drivers have been briefed as follows:
– To sanitise their hands between each customer delivery
– Wherever possible, they should not come into direct contact with customers / gift recipients
– Instead, where safe, drivers will leave gifts at the front door of residential addresses or at the main entrance of commercial addresses
Our intention is to take a common sense and practical approach to this situation, these measures are not intended to cause panic or inconvenience. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and update our Bindle customers as things develop.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org